PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C220 error C2555 and C2556

Custom Search

Nelo
07-09-2013, 12:55 AM
I have this machine that gives error c2555 and c2556 after 2 to 3 weeks. All consumable levels are ok, I have checked the level history in service mode and found toner level for yellow and magenta at 4% I manually added toner and the % increased to 6% the same as the other 2 toner level. The errors occurred again and I replaced deve unit yellow and after a month the error reoccurred. User normally prints blue, yellow and red on their spread sheet every day. Need assistance if anyone has any solution.

princef18
07-09-2013, 08:21 AM
You might want to check the toner empty sensors in the machine. If they are dirty, it will not be able to detect that the toner cartridge is empty.

Also check the whether they print on higher grammage paper. Higher grammage paper tends to bring down the tcr sensor level.

Nelo
07-09-2013, 09:02 AM
You might want to check the toner empty sensors in the machine. If they are dirty, it will not be able to detect that the toner cartridge is empty.

Also check the whether they print on higher grammage paper. Higher grammage paper tends to bring down the tcr sensor level.

Will check it out and come back.

JustManuals
07-09-2013, 07:34 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

jonw
09-13-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi Got the same problem with a c220 yellow error code tcr level about 2%. will manually add and level goes back to normal. we have fitted new toner hopper(with sensors) and a dev unit... still the same. help

lanierboy
09-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi,

we have had this issue a few times, what happens is that the bushings in the hoppers start to go tight and this slows down the rate of refill.

konica did put out a bulletin but the only real solution is to change the hopper unit complete.

dragonman
10-02-2013, 11:44 PM
had this a few times now. i find for some reason the TCR levels have a blip and the tcr readings are then incorrect. The only way to correct the TCR levels and get the machine to recalibrate these is to either replace the dev tank or chip it so it thinks the dev has been replaced and it re calibrates the TCR levels. Hope this helps its worked for me many times now with no further problems.

Custom Search