PDA

View Full Version : KM C6500 magenta registration problem

Custom Search

Rocini.jr
07-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Hello guys...

I expect someone clarify my ideas...

I have a trouble with a C6500, with the magenta registration...

When I try to print something "imposed" like greeting cards on an A3 sheet, I can see the magenta out of registration, but it happens only on the middle of page.

On the edges (init of printing and end) the registration is ok. On the middle, the magenta goes out something about 1 pixel.

I made a lot of color registrations, and see in the sub scan the magenta is going out at lest 1 point on the measurements.

Does anyone saw this thing?

In time, the consumbles are ok, there is no one expired.

And, shure, tks for your time....

Jr

JustManuals
07-11-2013, 03:10 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

princef18
07-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Hi,

First, have you tried printing on other kind of papers? What is the paper grammage that this issue comes up on?

You could also try swapping the laser units just to confirm the lasr motors are working fine.

Rocini.jr
07-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Hello Prince,

I did a lot of tests, with papers from 90 to 230gsm. On thicker papers the problem was bigger.
Well, it's interesting, cause the registration (magenta color) was going out only on the middle of page, as I said before.

So, after investigation, I found the problem...

Someone used his "crappy" hands on the laser guides, located on the right side of the developer units.

I think it was a "technician", called to help the customer on a magenta coverage problem. And he did a bad work over there.
Well, I got the guides back on position and recalibrate it again... (color registration)... And the machine is back ok... They're producing well since yesterday.

I never saw someone changing the laser guides and never needed to do it, but I think this is a good information for all here. Keep the hands out the lasers....lol....

And thanks a lot for your time man....

princef18
07-13-2013, 07:36 AM
Hi,

Some people are should just be banned from touching things inside the machine. Glad to know you figured it out. Have a wonderful day!

Custom Search