PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta Bizhub 750 has ADF not working

Custom Search

bejoyjohn
07-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Hi
The Konika Minolta Bizhub 750 I visited the other day has an ADF thats not working. When you put original on the adf its ready and says the page size but when you print you can hear the internal scanner working and say page size not found put original on the glass. From the glass the machine works fine. Can anybody please help me understand what is happening ?

JustManuals
07-11-2013, 08:28 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

bejoyjohn
07-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Is it possible that the NVRAM is corrupted? I have to go to that client tomorrow and hoping to get an answer before that . Anybody please help.

ommar
12-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi
The Konika Minolta Bizhub 750 I visited the other day has an ADF thats not working. When you put original on the adf its ready and says the page size but when you print you can hear the internal scanner working and say page size not found put original on the glass. From the glass the machine works fine. Can anybody please help me understand what is happening ?

i have same the problem can you help me.

Custom Search