PDA

View Full Version : Error Code malfuction error in konika minolta c350

Custom Search

greatbhupi
07-12-2013, 05:38 AM
dear friends i recently remove pico fuse from fuser unit of km c350:( and placed a normal copper wire inplace of fuse. then i get mulfuction detected massage c13ca.

how it can be resolved pls help me

minimerlin
07-12-2013, 09:03 AM
dear friends i recently remove pico fuse from fuser unit of km c350:( and placed a normal copper wire inplace of fuse. then i get mulfuction detected massage c13ca.

how it can be resolved pls help me

You need to fit the correct pico fuse...you may well have damaged the PRCB though as the fuse is designed to blow when the fuser unit is replaced so the copier knows a new unit is in place and the counter is zeroed. You have fitted what is really a 20amp+ fuse!! You should never mess with things that you do not understand, a tech would know why the fuse was there! You now will have to bite the bullet and get a tech.:eek:

Mick01
07-15-2013, 07:30 AM
As with the previous reply you have most probably destroyed the PRCB. You can try removing the wire you put on but is most likely too late.

EarthKmTech
07-15-2013, 11:17 AM
ive seen the prcb catch on fire on the c350 series when the uninitiated attempt to reset belts and fusers.

There is no built in over-current protection for the fusing unit/belt fuse blowing circuit on the prcb - something usually goes critical, then goes bang.

Custom Search