PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C353 scanning issue on original glass

Custom Search

groovy
07-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Hi all,
just received an used C353 and i'm prepairing to sell it.
I've a little (big) issue related to the scan subsistem quality.
The issue is little, but is big for my customer because his primary copy job is is cards, driving licenses and so on.
Every scan there is a little black line on top of the scanned image, when you combine 2 originals the line is bigger and obliouvsly there are 2 of them.
Any help?
TIA
Luigi - digitalix

RRodgers
07-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Does this one have the Velcro'ed white plate on it? I'd take it off and recenter it for starters. You can also just go into the settings and use the background removel and then set that as default.

groovy
07-13-2013, 07:30 PM
No velcro on the top of the radf.
I'm trying with the background removal settings with more luck.
Now it is set to light instead of dark and the line is vanished.
It is a very good copier imho.
Thanks a lot
Luigi - digitalix

RRodgers
07-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Look at the parts manual for the DF 611 P2 number 9. They call it a Mat. Is that mat held in place with the velco that is attacted to the foam to hold the mat on? Often times I find this mat is out of place and will cause what you've posted. I've also found that over time the foam tears and the mat will not stay in place.

JustManuals
07-13-2013, 10:15 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Konica-Minolta Bizhub C203, Bizhub C253, Bizhub C353 Theory Of Operation Service Manual - $12.77 : Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=256_260&products_id=476)

JR2ALTA
07-13-2013, 11:30 PM
I had this.

enable border erase in scan settings, try the smallest amount first because you don't want to erase anything on the doc.

after you get the line gone, set scan default to "current setting"

EDIT

oops sorry, didn't read this was fixed. credit above posters.

groovy
07-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Hi all and thanks a lot for the help.
The background removal worked. but i cannon find where i can put my setting as default setting, everytime i turn off and on the copier i must chek this out.

SmellsHot
07-15-2013, 01:07 PM
program the background removal. Then go into user settings, then go into copier settings, then default copier settings. change to current setting. and it will save whatever you programmed before entering this screen.

Custom Search