PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica 7255 Very slow printing!

Custom Search

Dawoo
07-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Good day to all..!

We have brought 30 used konica 7255 last week, I try to install the printer and it's installed properly but it's printing very slowly while printing for the pdf or network job, we are a newspaper company, we need to print papers quickly but his printer making lazy! what could be the reason for it?

we have 511 type A IP 64 mb with 20 gb hard disk.

when i enable the Software switch 02-0 (1) on it's giving SC49-04.

In all that Konica 7255 there is not extra Ram on the ICB and there is no Hard disk in the icb.

we have lot of HP 9055/65 old printers, I removed the HP 9055 ICB memory and ICB Hard disk and installed in the Konica 7255 along with the iP511A 20 GB HARD DISK NOW NO ERRORS it's printing newspaper properly but for the first paper it's taking around 20 mints. in this time my HP printers are completing almost 6 newspapers.

i don't have any Manuel for this printer? if some one can help on this would be Appreciate.( I have similar one HP 9055/65 manuels.)

i don't know even how to upgrade the Ip firmware for this or something called ghost Image? please help me to slow this issues. 30 old baby's waiting in the warehouse.

thanks in Advance for your support.

Dawoo

JustManuals
07-15-2013, 08:51 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Dawoo
07-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi all,

any idea about my problems below? i'm stuck! if any one knows something please share...

thanks

Good day to all..!

We have brought 30 used konica 7255 last week, I try to install the printer and it's installed properly but it's printing very slowly while printing for the pdf or network job, we are a newspaper company, we need to print papers quickly but his printer making lazy! what could be the reason for it?

we have 511 type A IP 64 mb with 20 gb hard disk.

when i enable the Software switch 02-0 (1) on it's giving SC49-04.

In all that Konica 7255 there is not extra Ram on the ICB and there is no Hard disk in the icb.

we have lot of HP 9055/65 old printers, I removed the HP 9055 ICB memory and ICB Hard disk and installed in the Konica 7255 along with the iP511A 20 GB HARD DISK NOW NO ERRORS it's printing newspaper properly but for the first paper it's taking around 20 mints. in this time my HP printers are completing almost 6 newspapers.

i don't have any Manuel for this printer? if some one can help on this would be Appreciate.( I have similar one HP 9055/65 manuels.)

i don't know even how to upgrade the Ip firmware for this or something called ghost Image? please help me to slow this issues. 30 old baby's waiting in the warehouse.

thanks in Advance for your support.

Dawoo

Custom Search