PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7055 leaking developer HELP.

Custom Search

chejay127
07-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Guys please help me my copier's developer(newly refilled) is leaking and it falls right into the separator/transfer corona after some few pirnt,. please help me what could be the problem? I tried to swap its developer unit from my other 7055 machine's DV unit , but the still, developer keeps falling and I hate wasting those precious developers.. T_T thanks

JustManuals
07-16-2013, 07:21 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

CompyTech
07-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Guys please help me my copier's developer(newly refilled) is leaking and it falls right into the separator/transfer corona after some few pirnt,. please help me what could be the problem? I tried to swap its developer unit from my other 7055 machine's DV unit , but the still, developer keeps falling and I hate wasting those precious developers.. T_T thanks

Did you clear counters and do the Image Process adjustments? If not, then you'll get issues..

chejay127
07-17-2013, 02:32 AM
Did you clear counters and do the Image Process adjustments? If not, then you'll get issues..

haven't tried it yet sir.. Could you please teach me how to perform the counter clearing and Image Process adjustments? thank you very much sir for your reply.. I appreciate it very much.. ^_^

CompyTech
07-17-2013, 03:16 AM
haven't tried it yet sir.. Could you please teach me how to perform the counter clearing and Image Process adjustments? thank you very much sir for your reply.. I appreciate it very much.. ^_^

Derp.. Sorry I thought you were talking about a 7255, different machine, But those old clunkers it was 36 or 25 or 48 mode, can't remember exactly. You powered on the machines holding those two keys down together to get in to clear counters and do image proc adjustments.

chejay127
07-17-2013, 04:17 AM
Derp.. Sorry I thought you were talking about a 7255, different machine, But those old clunkers it was 36 or 25 or 48 mode, can't remember exactly. You powered on the machines holding those two keys down together to get in to clear counters and do image proc adjustments.

Ok sir i will try it now.. One more thing sir, what could cause a paper jam into the drum unit, were one of its finger picks blocks the paper? Something to do with the transfer/sep corona wire?? thank you for helping me sir, ^_^

CompyTech
07-17-2013, 11:59 AM
Ok sir i will try it now.. One more thing sir, what could cause a paper jam into the drum unit, were one of its finger picks blocks the paper? Something to do with the transfer/sep corona wire?? thank you for helping me sir, ^_^

Probably those fingers are worn. I would replace the set.

Custom Search