PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 600 jam code 3102

Custom Search

brianho80
07-16-2013, 04:06 PM
Hi guys..

I encounter a problem here that whenever I copying using "face up" under "finisher" setting, paper will stop half at the fixing exit area which cause j3102..

However with "face up" feature off which the paper path will goes into adu unit and out , it doesn't has problem.

Of cause from jam history i can see a lot j3102( paper exit sensor not off with specific time) ..

Action: clean up exit sensor; checked rollers condition ; claws conditions and timing condition .. All seem ok.

Anyone has better idea??

JR2ALTA
07-16-2013, 04:42 PM
You can fix this problem rather easily.

Remove finisher, remove left cover, four screws to remove exit unit.

In this unit, you WILL find damaged or flipped mylar. If you don't see it, keep looking

JustManuals
07-16-2013, 07:01 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

SmellsHot
07-16-2013, 07:45 PM
You can fix this problem rather easily.

Remove finisher, remove left cover, four screws to remove exit unit.

In this unit, you WILL find damaged or flipped mylar. If you don't see it, keep looking

YEP HE'S GOT IT RIGHT.....

HoonBoy
07-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Also don't forget the mylars on the metal guide by the ADU entrance, they get worn by the paper passing...

copier addict
07-16-2013, 08:05 PM
J31-02 means the paper isn't getting to the fuser exit on time. I would be more inclined to think the gate that either sends the paper straight out or down into the ADU is not working. Check that the spring is still in place.
If it is a J32-01 then the other response is likely correct.
Hope this helps.

brianho80
07-17-2013, 03:23 AM
I need to remove the mylar??

JR2ALTA
07-17-2013, 04:03 AM
You know that mylar can be flipped, or bent or ripped.

If it's bad, peel it off and clean with alcohol. Or if the bad section is attached to a bigger piece use a hobby knife to slice it off.

If it's just flipped, unflip it and see if it looks decent.

See, this exit section has two paper paths. (Don't quote me on the face-up, face-down)

1. It leaves the fuser for face-up prints through one path.

2. It leaves the ADU for face-down through a different path.

That's why it's inconsistent depending on the job you're doing.

sonypoland
09-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Hi guys..

I encounter a problem here that whenever I copying using "face up" under "finisher" setting, paper will stop half at the fixing exit area which cause j3102..

However with "face up" feature off which the paper path will goes into adu unit and out , it doesn't has problem.

Of cause from jam history i can see a lot j3102( paper exit sensor not off with specific time) ..

Action: clean up exit sensor; checked rollers condition ; claws conditions and timing condition .. All seem ok.

Anyone has better idea??

Did you fix the problem with J31-02?

Custom Search