PDA

View Full Version : KM x54-Gen. | PCL-Driver-Issue w Favorits

Custom Search

Shao-Lee
07-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Hello Board,

since 2 days we are happy owners of the Konica Minolta BizHub C754-Flagship :cool:

Still we have some special questions regarding the Drivers and our Distributor can't help us.

---
Installed Driver-Version: Konica Minolta C754SeriesPCL for Windows 2003-Server, v3.1.2.0

Printer is connected to LAN through a Windows 2003 Print Server, 32 Bit

Connected Clients:
Windows XP-Clients, 32 Bit, Users w local Administrator-Rights
Windows Terminalserver Clients (2003), 32 Bit, Users w low user-rights
Windows 7 Pro Clients, 32 Bit, User w local Administrator-Rights
---

Question / Problem:
My Users at the Windows XP-Workstations and my Windows 2003-Terminalserverusers can't add more than 1 individual Favorite-Settings within the C754-Driver.

The Users at the Windows 7 Pro - Clients can add several new favorits for individual Setting-Layouts to their driver.

So it seems to be a Problem with the XP/2003-Integration and seems not to be a User-Right-Problem.

We want to be able to add more than 1 individual favorites because we need this individual pre-settings-feature.

If you are connected to a x54-multifunctionprinter your Feedback would be helpful, if you can add more than 1 favorits to your "My Tab" at your Printer-Driver.

Thanks for listening!

Shao

Shao-Lee
07-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Ok - Problem resolved :cool:

In contrast to the Win7-Driver we have to change the settings at the xp/2003-Machines first. After we set up the Printerdriver-Settings they can be stored in a new favorite.

Thanks for listening.

Shao

emujo
07-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Thanks for posting...Emujo

Custom Search