PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Di2010 Windows 7 driver?

Custom Search

Savannah67
07-25-2013, 05:44 PM
I am slowly upgrading the computers in my home and can not find a driver for my Di2010 copier anywhere. I have searched old threads for several hours now and have come up empty. Is there anyone who can help steer me in the right direction? Is there even a driver out there for this copier & windows 7? TIA!

Hansoon
07-25-2013, 06:03 PM
There is Vista which should work but also does have W7 drivers on board.

Hans

Savannah67
07-25-2013, 06:14 PM
There is Vista which should work but also does have W7 drivers on board.

Hans
I tried the Vista driver and it isn't working. :(

TheOwl
07-26-2013, 01:12 AM
When installing the printer, instead of clicking on "Have Disk", click on "Windows Update".

I am pretty sure the driver can be found there. You will have to be patient though as searching Windows Update for new print drivers does take a while.

Savannah67
07-26-2013, 01:41 AM
When installing the printer, instead of clicking on "Have Disk", click on "Windows Update".

I am pretty sure the driver can be found there. You will have to be patient though as searching Windows Update for new print drivers does take a while.
Thank you!!! I am going to try that now.

Shadow
07-26-2013, 01:53 AM
your other option would be to try using the Windows 2003 driver.
I know it sounds stupid, but I have gotten it to work when the win7 driver fails.

Savannah67
07-26-2013, 03:01 AM

I am pretty sure the driver can be found there. You will have to be patient though as searching Windows Update for new print drivers does take a while.It worked!!!! Thank you so very much!!

wseyller
07-26-2013, 03:11 AM
It worked!!!! Thank you so very much!!

Awesome to hear that the search windows update actually worked for your print driver. I have been declined by that method so many times that I would not have even though anymore to try it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Savannah67
07-26-2013, 03:25 AM
I never thought something like that would work with a copier like this.

This website is amazing and I am so grateful to each and every person on here that is willing to help. Thanks again!

Custom Search