PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 421 Admin password won't work

Custom Search

KMtech69
07-26-2013, 10:57 PM
On a new 421 I just got in won't accept the admin password. I have installed recovery firmware and tried to reset the password but the copier freezes up. Does any one have any suggestions or a copied version 13 CF card I could get from them.

Thank you all

wseyller
07-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Go into service mode then go into Enhance security mode which is STOP, 0, C. Then go to "Administrator Password. You can set a new password without having to remember the old one.

If you can't get into service mode because the CE password is on and you don't know it then you will be screwed and may have to call Konica Minolta to ask how to reset.

JustManuals
07-28-2013, 09:01 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
07-29-2013, 12:06 AM
if the machine freezes when you try reset the admin password the cf card is corrupt, dead give away.

KMtech69
07-29-2013, 01:00 AM
Ya that is what it says in the tech solutions. If anyone has a version 13 firmware on a cf card and could copy it and email it I would appreciate it.

Custom Search