PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub pro 920 jamming on 80gsm short grain paper

Custom Search

Mattdlam
07-29-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi there,

Need help or advice please I have 4x pro 920's and all of them continuosly jams when printing on 80gsm short grain plain paper, no error message or code is shown but constantly jams from all trays as paper is fed right through to finisher. When printing on Rotatrim normal A4 80gsm it prints fine without a jam can print up to 100 books no jam but once i put in 80gsm short grain 2 pages print then jams, new rollers installed cleaned units with benzene but no joy.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Mick01
07-29-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi,
You are not giving much info to go on. By what you are saying it tells me that the paper you are using is the issue, not the four machines.
Have you enabled jam code display in softswitches, if so what jam code is displaying when it jams?
Service Mode- System Input- Software Switch setting turn 11-7 on (this will enable jam code to display)

blackcat4866
07-29-2013, 11:53 PM
What do you think is more likely?
All four machines have developed the exact same mechanical problem simultaneously, or the paper is the problem.

So now that you've identified the paper as the problem, what do you think you should do? Don't use that paper. Use the paper that works. =^..^=

Custom Search