07-31-2013, 09:00 AM
hi how are u
I have a printer when scanning and photo copying it
produces the print out as seen in the attachment
some help if there is any one who has ever faced the same problem

Check CCD Board

Hansoon
07-31-2013, 09:58 AM
How do the internal prints and/or prints from a computer look when they come out?

Hans

EarthKmTech
07-31-2013, 12:09 PM
hi,

i'm great, thanks for asking

is the scanner bent at all?

gl0ryh0und
07-31-2013, 08:58 PM
I assume the top of the page is the lead edge and you are scanning SEF?
Does this happen from the ADF or/and the Glass?

The light scattering effect would have me checking the mirrors, alignment of all parts in between. Check for unusual movement in the scan assembly.

If from the ADF I would suspect the CCD.

If from both Glass and ADF I would suspect the CCD / Bent mechanical or frame.

If just from Glass I would suspect mechanical alignment issue with scanner carriage.

Also ensure that the main scan frame / Platen area is not bent or distorted.

blackcat4866
08-01-2013, 01:48 AM
I assume the top of the page is the lead edge and you are scanning SEF?
Does this happen from the ADF or/and the Glass?

The light scattering effect would have me checking the mirrors, alignment of all parts in between. Check for unusual movement in the scan assembly. ...

I'll have to agree with gl0ryh0und. It looks like your optics are out of focus. There are a lot of possibilities, I'd progress from easiest to hardest:

Check that mirrors are positioned properly and reflecting from the front surface (not back surface).
Check that scanner cable(s) are properly tensioned and not overlapped on the drive drum.
Check that the CCD has not been moved, or painted screws moved.
Check that the scanner frame has not been tweaked.

I've seen this same affect when installing the wonderful "Binder Minder" onto a Sharp Apylon. The colored area was at the trailing edge of a scan of an 11x17 original. The most problematic feature with the Binder Minder was the extra set of mirrors 2/3 that attached to the original mirrors with double sticky tape. The double stick tape just did not hold very well, and the mirrors wobbled all over the place. I seem to recall eventually securing those auxiliary mirrors with tie wraps ... but your problem with be nothing like that. Suffice it to say that your scanner is not properly focussed. =^..^=

Custom Search