PDA

View Full Version : Reconditioned color copier

Custom Search

susanta_gaan
08-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I want to purchase a konica minolta c450 reconditioned copier in India. Before purchasing what r the parameters to be checked and how? Also how to take the color test pattern, life of different unit, actual meter reading and so on.

blazebusiness
08-02-2013, 09:56 PM
I want to purchase a konica minolta c450 reconditioned copier in India. Before purchasing what r the parameters to be checked and how? Also how to take the color test pattern, life of different unit, actual meter reading and so on.All the info you are looking for can be accessed thru the utility counter key on the main panel. Touch utility/counter key and check the consumables and make sure the long rectangular bar is empty or close to empty for each item or you may need image units,fuser and transfer belt assy very soon --if they are almost full of little bars. Good machine but getting really older now so hope your not paying to much for the machine.
Print out a demo page under Utility>printer settings>print reports>demo page to see how good or bad the copy quality is.

pepper38_cnd
08-02-2013, 10:18 PM
I agree with blaze on the age of the machine. Keep in mind rechipping of IU's is common with that series of equipment so the life counters may not accurately reflect the consumables. Buy from a reputable Dealer who offers an all inclusive contract then you will not have a lot of worries. Good Luck, keep in mind for the most part Reconditioned means "Used and cleaned up real nice".

EarthKmTech
08-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Good Luck, keep in mind for the most part Reconditioned means "Used and cleaned up real nice".

Industry standard practice eh ? I thought it was just us that basically just formats the hard drive and sends them out to their next assignment without a technician even looking at them (not my choice, I'd actually like to check over the machine and change rollers etc as required)

Custom Search