PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica bizhub 250 skew

Custom Search

acsolutions
08-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Hello, my bizhub 250 is skewing from the optics. internal prints and prints are all straight only on the glass there is a problem. I checked all the spring that hold the mirrors in place and the carriage seem to be straight. I replace the lens assembly along with the ccd, same problem. I had this problem once before but we replaced the machine because of high meter. The skew is towards the back and slops diagonal, I also noticed that it backgrounds a small amount, at the point where it starts the skew. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

savi0r
08-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi. Had the same problem and still couldn't find a working , lasting solution. I readjusted the carriage and it worked;the copies came out fine, but the carriage isn't straight now. Somewhere else is the problem. Maybe someone with greater experience on Minolta's could help us out here.

NRTech
08-01-2013, 01:24 PM
the problem is likely to be caused by the scanner assembly dropping at the front left corner. the other three corners are supported by the frame of the machine, but the front left corner hangs in midair. customers also lean on this corner causing it to drop further which causes skewing. what you'll need to do is try to lift the machine by the front left corner of the scanner to straighten it back up. or replace the entire assembly! lifting/pulling it straight is usually all that's needed, you'll need to recalibrate the scanner afterwards.

copier addict
08-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Give the front left corner of the scanner bed a quick lift. It will straighten things out

JustManuals
08-01-2013, 03:36 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

acsolutions
08-01-2013, 10:07 PM
Thanks guys that was the problem! saved me lots of head ache!

Custom Search