PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub C280 C225D

Custom Search

lanierboy
08-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Good morning.

Machine: C280

Problem: C225d error.

I have a machine where I get the error C225D and the motor M10 runs all the time as soon as the machine is powered up.

So far the below parts have been fitted to the machine.

Complete drive system from another working C280 including the M10 motor, sensor assby and CL6.

PRCB

MFPB

DC power supply

4x new developer units.

The sensor is working (tested with a meter and on machine).

We have also tried a system error clear and data clear.

Has anyone seen this problem before?? Solution???

On one occasion damage was caused to the TR95 of the PRCB. But now a new board is fitted the motor is again running constantly.

Any help would be wonderful as i am tearing my hair out over this one, Thanks

JustManuals
08-02-2013, 05:12 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

copier addict
08-02-2013, 08:26 PM
According to service manual.....
Color dev. unit engaged motor (M10)

Color dev. unit engaged position sensor (PS37

developing clutch/K (CL6)
Printer control board (PRCB)
Step Action
WIRING DIAGRAM
Control signal
Location (Electrical
component)
1 Check the connector
between M10-PRCB
CN
8 for proper connection and correct as
necessary.
— —
2 Check the M10 connector for proper drive
coupling and correct as necessary.
— —
3 Check the connector
between PS37-PRCB

CN 8 for proper connection and correct as
necessary.

— —
4 Check the connector
between CL6-relay
CN102-PRCB CN24 for proper connection
and correct as necessary.
— —
5 PS37 I/O check, sensor check PRCB CN
8-15 (ON) C-18
6 CL6 operation check PRCB CN24-2 (ON) C-11
7 M10 operation check PRCB CN
8-16 to 17 C-19
Change M10 — —
9 PRCB ICP5, 7
conduction check — —
10 Change PRCB

blazebusiness
08-02-2013, 08:41 PM
Good morning.

Machine: C280

Problem: C225d error.

I have a machine where I get the error C225D and the motor M10 runs all the time as soon as the machine is powered up.

So far the below parts have been fitted to the machine.

Complete drive system from another working C280 including the M10 motor, sensor assby and CL6.

PRCB

MFPB

DC power supply

4x new developer units.

The sensor is working (tested with a meter and on machine).

We have also tried a system error clear and data clear.

Has anyone seen this problem before?? Solution???

On one occasion damage was caused to the TR95 of the PRCB. But now a new board is fitted the motor is again running constantly.

Any help would be wonderful as i am tearing my hair out over this one, ThanksSounds like you've been very methodical and done all the right procedures to try and resolve this problem. Since you've replaced all those parts that you listed lets go over together what's causing this.

The problem is that the coupling that gets engaged by motor M10 is detected by the copier as always engaged. The copier wants to disengage the coupling with that same motor but detects that sensor P37 is still blocked. There is a half moon plastic piece that blocks or unblocks that sensor telling the copier whether or not the coupling is engaged or disengaged. I would check that half moon plastic piece and make sure that it is afixed properly to the shaft and turns when the coupling/motor turns. Or maybe the coupling is stuck/frozen in the engaged position and cannot retract but I don't think so. My money is on the sensor flag(half moon) not moving properly. Let us know what the fix is and good luck.

lanierboy
09-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Hi All,

I have now resolved this problem, we ended up changing the M10 and PRCB again but as a pair. this has cured the problem and the machine now runs ok.

All we can think is that the motor and board have been blowing each other. weird!

Custom Search