PDA

View Full Version : C454 fax result message

Custom Search

blaze2000
08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Anyone seen this? When my client sends a fax successfully, the fax log history will display "reset modes" not OK, successful, or complete but "reset modes" I have the latest firmware g20-70. Contacted KM support, they don't know. The manuals don't give any real indication regarding that message. Thanks for any suggestions. fyi, per client requests, we have reports enabled and the reports will say ok.

emujo
08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
The only reference to "reset modes" I could find was dealing with V34 transmissions. Not exactly sure what it was even dealing with, but I would recommend that you do a fax initialization and try to start from scratch. Maybe someone has been changing the fax settings to correct a different problem. Emujo

blaze2000
08-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I did do the initialization. Thanks for the suggestion through.

The only reference to "reset modes" I could find was dealing with V34 transmissions. Not exactly sure what it was even dealing with, but I would recommend that you do a fax initialization and try to start from scratch. Maybe someone has been changing the fax settings to correct a different problem. Emujo

Custom Search