PDA

View Full Version : HELP :) C352 issue...

Custom Search

blax
08-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Hello!
Recently our 3rd party technicians replaced IU and clean inside C352, but a big problem appears... machine print bad... and this failure is new for us, no body on our city know how to repair it..
check the img please.
any ideas to solve it? we tried to adjust registry and fail again after 3 or 5 copies...

mikeena
08-08-2013, 12:37 AM
let me ask a few questions that may sound dumb but have you tried a new image unit and are they replacing the iu or resetting the chip. and are they using a oem or a remanufactured iu from third party

blax
08-08-2013, 12:46 AM
they are original image units, technicians opened (first time opened) CMYK units to replace cleaning knife and drum for OEM drums... still having the original chip, (need to replace it?)
we have another original IU, but technicians dont know where is the problem, one guy think is "Laser unit", they dont know how to solve it

blax
08-08-2013, 04:57 AM
maybe the IU its not well assembly?

mikeena
08-08-2013, 05:19 AM
I would start with Image unit it can be print head but I would start at our did it start when image unit was replaced or did it exist and then image unity was replaced if after its a Image unit malfunction

mikeena
08-08-2013, 05:30 AM
I would start with Image unit it can be print head but I would start at our did it start when image unit was replaced or did it exist and then image unity was replaced if after its a Image unit malfunction

let me add on to this it sounds like they replaced the blade and drum and not image unit if I read that correctly. a image unit can be re chipped and I have done it up to 3 time on devices sometime it works sometimes it don't never have I taken one and replaced the drum and blade this can lead to problems like you re getting. they have to be put back together perfect replace the imge unit and problem will be solved if not pull it out and re chip it again but im 99 percent sure its the image unit. exp if it was not there to begin with even at that it could of still been the image unit if they just replaced drum ect instead of the unit itself

blax
08-08-2013, 08:06 AM
oh yes, now itīs clear to me.. the problem is that technicians all the time say: "yes, we can refurbish imaging unit with new one opc drum, blade and developer.. but itīs so sad having the copiers without their complete functionality, Konica its not a well known brand here.... there are tons of Xerox technicians but just 2 with few knowledge about Konica minolta brand... too weird..
i've replaced the refurbished imaging unit with an original and brand new Imaging unit.. problem seems to be fixed, but just do we need to print some prints (around 50) to ensure that this is a bad assembly issue..

iīve called to technician regarding your info, he say he will open again imaging unit for inspect it carefully.. then he will re-assemble it to try to print good, then he (expect but i doubt) will know if it can be repaired at least..
thanks a lot for your powerfull help.
:)

JustManuals
08-08-2013, 03:32 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search