PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous when tray4 is dehumidifying

Custom Search

technosystems
08-08-2013, 04:44 AM
Dears,
my machine is konica minolta bizhub pro c5500 and i have two questions:

1st question)
when i print on coated paper in tray4, machine make dehumidifying.. after long time it give this code: c-0418
the code mean that :
Dehumidifier heater /3 (HTR2)rising temperature abnormality.
Temperature sensor (TEMS)
detected temperature does not
reach the specified temperature
within the specified time.

what can i do to resolve this problem ??

2nd question)
can i print stickers on machine konica minolta bizhub pro c5500 ??

please help me

Many thanks for all here

Mick01
08-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Hi,
For question 1 I would disconnect the tray heater (HT-503). It is possibly a faulty heating element.
For question 2 the answer I always give is yes, however be prepared to pay for any damage that this may cause. I have billed numerous customers for stickers peeling off inside the machine. Issues can be jamming, image quality issues.

technosystems
08-10-2013, 04:22 AM
In fact, I can not express how much thank you for your response, which deserves appreciation
But on the second question I want you to explain to me more please .. How to avoid damage when printing the stickers

EarthKmTech
08-11-2013, 03:11 AM
There's an element of risk involved with printing stickers / labels on any machine and most service providers don't cover the damage caused in the event of a sticker peeling off and sticking to something in the machine. At my company we charge for the labour and the full price of the parts/consumables regardless of their state of life if damaged.

If its your own machine and your not concerned and can live with the risk by all means take that risk ;)

technosystems
08-15-2013, 09:23 PM
There's an element of risk involved with printing stickers / labels on any machine and most service providers don't cover the damage caused in the event of a sticker peeling off and sticking to something in the machine. At my company we charge for the labour and the full price of the parts/consumables regardless of their state of life if damaged.

If its your own machine and your not concerned and can live with the risk by all means take that risk ;)

many thanks EarthKmTech (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/earthkmtech.html) , its my machine but i starting my work nearly and not ready for any damage :D

(http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/earthkmtech.html)

Custom Search