PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C252 , scan to mail

Custom Search

pinspin
08-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Hello, I am trying to configure "scan to mail" feature, but I it doesn't work. Can you please tell how to find out the cause of error when performing the scanning operation (error code, perhaps), as well as how to specify the sender's email address. Thank you.

NinjaTech
08-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Hello, I am trying to configure "scan to mail" feature, but I it doesn't work. Can you please tell how to find out the cause of error when performing the scanning operation (error code, perhaps), as well as how to specify the sender's email address. Thank you.

Alright well I need some more information like what the error code your getting. What type of environment it's in. Are you using a email server? Or just a gmail, yahoo, etc...

RRodgers
08-09-2013, 02:28 AM
There are instructions on how to do it in the manual, and the manual for your machine is free from konica's web site. Or you can buy it from m4y. As stated above, we'll need to know a lot more about the environment it's in.

JustManuals
08-09-2013, 02:56 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

pinspin
08-09-2013, 06:48 AM
1.I use the internal SMTP server.
2.after a scan I get a message on the touch panel =
= operation is performed incorrectly, no details about the causes of errors
3.I did not write the sender's address - it can be a cause of the error

Custom Search