PDA

View Full Version : C350 network "Copy Track Error"

Custom Search

garyhoen
02-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Had to to format and reinstall PC that used to print to networked C350.

After adding the printer, and trying to Test Print, I keep getting "Copy Track Error."

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Puzzled in California.

Thanks,

Gary

superfly
02-18-2008, 01:20 AM
Hi Gary, The copier is probably set up so that you have to enter a code to print to it. you do that in the print driver screen.

garyhoen
02-18-2008, 01:57 AM
Thanks,

That is what I thought until I entered the Access Code and still got the same error. Guess I need to double check the Access Code given to me.

Gary

pepper38_cnd
02-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Is this in a Law Firm? Are they running copy track software on the server? If so the administrator will have to add the client to the PC. When A print job is sent from another PC in the same office do you get a popup asking for user and account? If so they are running CopyTrack software it has nothing to do with the copier itself.

garyhoen
02-18-2008, 09:50 PM
No. It's a church. We have a C350 networked on a Netgear router that serves 5 PCs. The Router has MAC address restriction.

I did double check and the entered Access Code is entered correctly. There is no error on the PC when I send a Test Print but the on the Job Log I see the Copy Track error. I haven't tried turning off the firewall. Think I'll try that next.

Gary

pepper38_cnd
02-18-2008, 10:52 PM
I just checked the user guide that error is displayed when the copy limithas been reached. Check the account setting to see what if any the limits are.

Custom Search