PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 163 toner dosage problem

Custom Search

lazo7
08-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with Konica Minolta Bizhub 163. The IU runs out of toner, and the image gets really light. The machine does not execute toner dosing.When I manually add toner to IU, the machine works untill it spends it. I have replaced the IU and the complete mechanism for transporting toner, including the toner dosing motor, but no help.
Anybody have a clue what could be the problem in this case. I maintain about 70 of these machines, but I never had this problem before.

mo0651
08-09-2013, 02:11 PM
I would flash the firmware and then the related board would probably get replaced. Sounds like the machine is not seeing the correct toner ratio and not adding.

lazo7
08-09-2013, 02:29 PM
I would flash the firmware and then the related board would probably get replaced. Sounds like the machine is not seeing the correct toner ratio and not adding.

I'll try to flash the firmware in monday. Maybe it will help. I'll keep you informed. Thanks for reply

JustManuals
08-09-2013, 03:25 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

lazo7
08-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Yesterday I flashed new firmware, and it looks it will be ok now. After flashing it , I executed toner replenishing, and the machine reported error C0F3. Before flashing the firmware, it never reported that error, so I think it's a good sign. After playing a little with ATDC gain, I had the machine working ok. I hope that the problem is solved (we'll se in couple of days) :). I'll keep you informed.

lazo7
08-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Yesterday I flashed new firmware, and it looks it will be ok now. After flashing it , I executed toner replenishing, and the machine reported error C0F3. Before flashing the firmware, it never reported that error, so I think it's a good sign. After playing a little with ATDC gain, I had the machine working ok. I hope that the problem is solved (we'll se in couple of days) :). I'll keep you informed.

The error was C0F32.

Custom Search