PDA

View Full Version : c650 refuses to scan Gradation Adjust prints?!

Custom Search

Synaux
08-12-2013, 02:07 AM
I cannot get this retarded machine to scan in the gradation prints after I installed a new transfer belt--it keeps prompting me with something among the lines of "scan error."
Oddly enough, it will typically work on the first scan; however, any subsequent scans fail unless I re-stabilize.

I cannot find anything amiss with the scanning assembly.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Zeldaman
08-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Hi there!
Had a similar problem no scanning of the gradiation pages, always "failed". After checking i adjust the A-3 tray (side to side) then it was OK. Hope this will help.
Greetings...

kingarthur
08-12-2013, 12:30 PM
I had this on a C250, I had to go into tech rep mode & adjust the scan area

Synaux
08-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks guys, I don't know why I didn't think about the tray/scan area adjustments.
Turns out that all the trays and the scan area are out of calibration (which is somewhat weird because I did all of the calibrations only about 6 months ago).

I was able to do the gradation calibration; however, I had to literately place the prints on the platten crooked to get the scans to work because I didn't have time to tweak the trays today.

blackcat4866
08-13-2013, 12:57 AM
I had a C353 with a bent scanner that wouldn't read the gradation prints. The problem was pretty obvious once I made a few copies. =^..^=

Custom Search