PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta bizhub 20

Custom Search

brent
08-12-2013, 09:13 PM
faxing problem on a bizhub 20 mfp. it will print fine copy fine.. etc. it even faxes fine
locally. when I try to long distance fax. it dies out and says 20 01 comm error

thinking its in a line or switch. because it will local fax perfectly. and on one occasion
it went to a long distance number. so the customer is confused..

am I starting at the right avenue by calling the phone company and having them verify a proper connection?

thanks

brent

brent
08-12-2013, 09:15 PM
also it spits out a transmission verification report and it states ng. poor line condition. out of memory
just looking for some more insight on this code. thanks again yall

brent

JR2ALTA
08-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Phone company right track, but they are small enough to throw in your car and test and different one. At least then you can tell the phone company you tried two machines

brent
08-12-2013, 10:02 PM
yes true. I have 5 in stock. but its just kind of confusing. I could just swap out and then retry
brent

Mr Spock
08-13-2013, 12:02 AM
put machine "on hook" so you can hear it. then dial long distance number. You may hear an error message like "please enter long distance code to continue" or some other message and that will tell you the real problem.

brent
08-13-2013, 12:42 AM
I have dialed with it on loud. It shakes hand starts to go. The. Codes out. So that is weweirdo may just take another machine to try it that way. It is logical but I think it's in a line. Or switch or somethjng

brent

Mr Spock
08-13-2013, 05:58 PM
make sure the "fax destination" is set for USA. Also Voip and DSL are not supported.

minimerlin
08-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Can the distant fax comunicate with your unit? Try boosting the DB level on your fax?

antoruiz
09-05-2014, 09:10 PM
faxing problem on a bizhub 20 mfp. it will print fine copy fine.. etc. it even faxes fine
locally. when I try to long distance fax. it dies out and says 20 01 comm error

thinking its in a line or switch. because it will local fax perfectly. and on one occasion
it went to a long distance number. so the customer is confused..

am I starting at the right avenue by calling the phone company and having them verify a proper connection?

thanks

brent

Got similar situation
got 3 units Konica Minolta Biz Hub 20 same model number
getting the "poor line quality - no enough memory"
others days are ok... but not everyday,
also check each of the settings and everyone are the same
I will try to escalate this issue internally, but if you have any tips .. please share

thank you.

Custom Search