PDA

View Full Version : Di 3010

Custom Search

unisys12
02-19-2008, 12:35 PM
One of our customers asked if we could add this machine to their contract, they have a fleet of analog Konica's that we currently service, so I went by yesterday to take a look at it.

Everything was clean and the meter total was 390k. This machine does not have print or any other options, just a plain copier. The drum had visible wear, but copy quality was good. Fuser had normal signs of usage as well, but nothing outside of normal. This is going into a low volume environment, so these wear signs really didn't bother me too much, but did explain to the customer that these were normal PM items and would most likely have to be changed within the first 6 - 8 months.

Our shop is a Savin dealer, but like I said, we do service several other models as well, but never this one. Just wondering what everyone's take on this model is and maybe any pitfalls it might have that I would want to look out for. :cool:

bgbas
02-19-2008, 01:06 PM
It's a decent machine with very little maint. required other than the regular pm items and possibly the 1st tray feed clutch, although with 350k it's probably been changed out.
Sounds like you know what to expect.
Good luck

glynn
02-19-2008, 01:14 PM
this is a very good box. doing your pm's will keep this machine running like a clock.

Custom Search