PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta pi6200/di520

Custom Search

joan phoel
02-19-2008, 02:56 PM
i have a minolta di520 with a pi6200 fiery that was setup for a mac.i now have a lan setup with mac's and a pc.i nead to know how to get to the network setup on the fiery and change the setting in it for enable pserver,enable windows printing,enable web services from NO to YES.this would enable me to print from the pc as well as the mac,s. :confused:

mnm
02-21-2008, 10:28 PM
It's been awhile but I seem to recall that you may have to access it from a web browser using the IP address of the fiery.

joan phoel
02-22-2008, 02:33 PM
i have never done that befor,could you explain how to do this.do i just type in the ip address: 10.0.0.45 or is their more to it than that.

MinoltaTech
02-22-2008, 02:44 PM
i have never done that befor,could you explain how to do this.do i just type in the ip address: 10.0.0.45 or is their more to it than that.

Yes, all you have to do is type in the IP address of the machine in your web browser (suggest using PC for this) and it should bring up the Web Page of the machine. From there if you see a logo that says "Web Tools", click on that and it should take you to the server options, if not click on the "network" tab on the top right and change settings there.

Let me know if this helps, if not I can further assist you.

Derik

thesubmitter
03-18-2008, 07:05 PM
I have the same machine, reset the controller and "press any key" during startup, and then navigate through the menus

joan phoel
04-08-2008, 07:31 PM
thank's for all your help. after i gotthe setting for the fiery the ip and network address right it worked fine.

Custom Search