PDA

View Full Version : strip bands perpendicular to the paper transport direction

Custom Search

joseph.tran
08-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Hi everyone,

The Bizhub Pro C6501, I faced with the print out quality on black and magenta, these colors have same situation

The problem is: at the beginning of A3 print out there is a band 5cm darker than whole page, after this line it normal density around 3cm then increase the dark to haft of A3 then it return to normal density.

these are my activities: - changed new developer - not thing changed
- swapped the charging corona - not thing changed
- swapped the drum unit, there is changing a little but still see the bands

Hope someone see this problem before and help me on this issue

Joseph Tran

JustManuals
08-15-2013, 07:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

lucky13
08-16-2013, 02:41 AM
this is a good st guide i think your problem is there21716

joseph.tran
08-19-2013, 04:07 PM
thank you lucky13, i downloaded the guide file and try to clear the issue.

joseph.tran
08-21-2013, 05:06 PM
thank you lucky13, i downloaded the guide file and try to clear the issue.

Today, i have just visit the customer and try to do follow the guide file at problem list [28] the problem as that i posted was clear but the new issue base on printout quality. the magenta is not aligned with CYK so we can see the magenta dots on images but it is not accur whole A3. it just smaller area as red rectangle on attached picture

i tried to adjust the "Toner Quantity/exposure", "Front and back density of 1st transfer roller" and i tried to adjust the Density Eveness Adj but still see the M color

Please help me, Thank you!

Custom Search