PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 654 jam 66-14

Custom Search

sauce_boss
08-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Have a new machine has been getting this code since it was installed. Page goes through makes the copy but then indicates j66-14 after. Lift the lid and lower it and it clears. It's an exit jam. exit sensor checks out ok in I/O mode swapped it anyway with no luck. Before read sensor checks out in I/O mode. Exit motor is obviously working. Called Konica and they suggested replacing the df control board, that has been done with no change. Also re-seated all connectors from df to main body. Anyone seen this or have an idea of where to look next?

emujo
08-15-2013, 09:24 PM
There is a bank of 3 sensors located under the jam access cover towards the front of the MFP. We started seeing jams caused by these sensors getting stuck in the access cover cutouts. Install a piece of mylar that tends to push the sensors down about 1mm or so. Emujo

JustManuals
08-16-2013, 12:27 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
08-16-2013, 12:41 AM
I think I understand ... but what is "flaffed"?

I think I might be flaffed right now ... =^..^=

Custom Search