PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 363+FS 527 with sort as default

Custom Search

Kidaver
08-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Have this combo and they have Sort turned on by default with the finisher. The issue we have is with the Sort function on if they scan from the glass it will ask you if you wish to scan another page or Finish. If you don't press finish and just press start it will print out your 1st original and then do a 2nd scan and hold that until you press Finish or Start. So when the customer walks off or comes to do another job soon after they get a copy of that 2nd scan etc. Is there somewhere where you can switch off the multiscan from the glass with the sort function on or does the customer just have to live with pushing a few extra buttons when scanning only 1 page on the glass?

blackcat4866
08-16-2013, 12:46 AM
I have a bizhub C353 with the same dilemma, and have not found a solution.

The only way that I've found to disable the continuous scan feature is to turn of sort.
Sort or not to sort? That is the only real question.

dallas
08-16-2013, 05:04 PM
- Set the Sort setting back to Group under Finishing.
- Utility > User Settings > Copier Settings: Auto Sort/Group Selection set to Yes

[Auto Sort/Group Selection]
Select whether or not the "Sort" setting is automatically selected when 2 or more copies are set to be printed in a single job.
• Yes: When an original is loaded into the automatic document feeder and the [Start] key is pressed, the "Group" setting is automatically selected if the original consists of only one page, and the "Sort" setting is automatically selected if the original consists of two or more pages.
• No:The "Sort" or "Group" setting is not selected automatically.

Kidaver
08-16-2013, 05:27 PM
I'll give that a try. Thanks Dallas.

Custom Search