PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Emergency toner refill

Custom Search

Kmdurrin
08-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I have a client with a Di7210 that needs a toner refill desperatly. The particular client is working in a forest fire camp and the machine is installed in a tent in the middle of the woods (not joking). The machine is essential, they have run their toner out, and of course my supply lady didnt order in any extra toner for this machine series. Has anyone ever tried using Di520 toner as an emergency refill on this machine series? If not, has anyone used any other machines toner in a Di7210 successfully?

I know its a weird question, but its a strange situation and Im kind of in a bind here. Any help or suggestions would be great.

EarthKmTech
08-19-2013, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't of thought toner from a minolta engine would be remotely similar to the toner for that re-badged konica engine.

surely KM 7272 /7255 toner would be drop in compatible.

if it was a life / death emergency i would probably try if failing the above bizhub 600 / 750 toner, but would be prepared to vacuum the machine out completely including the toner hopper and change the developer if things went wrong.

Im sure someone out there has tried the bizhub 600 toner in an old konica engine of the same design before and will know more ;)

KM7155
08-20-2013, 01:13 PM
yup, the B600 toner is compatible with the old konica engine, u just need to change the toner tube.
because the B600 toner tube is much longer compare to old konica engine machine.

Custom Search