PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C203 Firmware

Custom Search

carl
08-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Hope someone can help. I have a Bizhub c203 in the field that is having problems printing, you can send a print job and the blue light flashes at the control panel until the machines times out after 60 sec. I have been informed that it could need a firmware upgrade to solve the problem, but cannot find the latest firmware. I am able to get the firmware for the Olivetti badged machine but do not know if this will be correct for the KM? Any help would be appreciated.

JR2ALTA
08-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Do you have account codes?

carl
08-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Do you have account codes?

Thanks for your reply,

I do not understand what you mean by the term account codes. Can you please clarify?

The machine currently has Konica Minolta printer controller firmware version A02E0Y0-3000-G00-04, and I am trying to find either the latest version of this firmware or find out whether the firmware version used in the Olivetti MF201 plus can be used instead.

avecosat
08-21-2013, 12:46 PM
Do you need password to access the machine ?

carl
08-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Do you need password to access the machine ?

No passwords are required to gain access. Account tracking or user authentication not active. Blue data light flashes then message appears on screen informing the user the print job was not able to be completed. When you look at the details of the control panel message the reason it gives is a time out message.

JR2ALTA
08-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Try to print directly from your laptop, or try a network reset on the machine. I can't give your firmware but it might not need it

kmcopytech
08-21-2013, 03:55 PM
I have firmware. what version???

Maybe need to recovery NVRAM.

carl
12-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Hi KM Copytech,

Thanks for the reply all be it I originally posted it a life time ago, my apologies. It transpired that it was a network issue not an issue with the Konica. If memory serves me correctly it was a router problem and their IT guy sorted it out. I went back to the customer and plugged a long network cable into each of the PC's direct to the konica after my initial visit. They could see for themselves the difference. Many thanks for the help.

Carl

Custom Search