PDA

View Full Version : pro1050e quality help

Custom Search

MVPunisher
08-21-2013, 02:14 PM
We just got a machine in. I have worked on the 950s which seems fairly similar for the most part. I have this quality issue that is funny random void marks. Not every page but at least 3 out of every 10. I just attached a sample of a 255 density halftone. My thought is the T/S cornona but I was wondering if anyone has seen it. Image attached.

Thanks
Matt21763

Brett GS
08-21-2013, 03:23 PM
ive had void/patchy marks on a 950 turned out being the hv1 unit that the transfer/sep plugs too.

MVPunisher
08-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Yea I have a 950 parts machine and yesterday I had tried that HV because they are the same part #. Different part # for ts corona though. Possible that it was bad coming out of the machine but symptoms didnt really change at all.

Also I print 20 halftones at full density I significantly lose density by the 20th. Is this because I am maxing out this machines capabilities by printing 255 full page or do these machines struggle to keep up the density.

Thanks again.

JustManuals
08-21-2013, 05:07 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mick01
08-27-2013, 05:19 AM
Hi,
The output you are getting is fairly typical for a 1050. Avoid outputting this test pattern, apart from it looking terrible it will strip the developer of toner. I usually output about 100 sheets of test pattern 11 and observe the full density squares. You should notice an increase in density, if you dont i would replace the developer as it is probably worn out. Make sure the process unit is clean and and the charge, transfer and sep wires are clean.
Hope this helps

Custom Search