PDA

View Full Version : B751 dumping

Custom Search

Brett GS
08-22-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi all i got a B751 that constently dumps toner and developer and ends up wearing the fuser upper roller
i have changed the developer unit,transfer seperation unit,toner control board under tge drum,charge unit,toner collecting roller,developer,drum and made 100% sure the drum voltage is spot on and unplugged the collecting roller clutch/solenoid.
But still this machine ends up dumping,it runs long runs as its at a schools print room.
Could anyone suggest what else i could try?.

tekhed
08-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Change switch 27 bit 1 to 0.
This makes the toner recycling run all the time so it doesn't back up in the toner collecting section and then spill out through the drum carriage and fall through the machine.

copier addict
08-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Check the charge grid. If it is dirty or worn out it will pull dev and trail it into the fuser at the front edge. Cleaning it may help, if not you will have to replace it.
Hope this helps.

JustManuals
08-22-2013, 07:47 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Kidaver
08-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Another thing I have seen that will wear out a upper fuser roller and cause a mess in the machine is when you replace the web cleaning roller but do not reset the counter for it. It will not advance and you will have a nice thick mess where the upper fuser roller and web cleaning roller meet.

Custom Search