PDA

View Full Version : Error Code P-21 Printing everything with Yellow Background

Custom Search

patriciag
08-22-2013, 11:34 PM
We have a konica minolta bizhub c550 and this has happened before where the printer prints colored pages with a Yellow Background. I called for service but the company that use to service us was bought out, and now the service tech is a bit money hungry. The last guy fixed it 123 this guy was going on about oh it could be this or that, but said replace the IU which I just did and it is still printing with a Yellow background. :(

if anyone has any other tricks because our old tech did something (should have paid attention) and it was much more cost effective then even buying a new IU, would be so greatly appreciated you have no idea!

thanks!

JustManuals
08-23-2013, 01:25 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Konicoz
08-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Make sure the IU are all in correctly as well as T/belt and make sure all sensors are clean. Also try running calibrations. Check the consumable life if items are over life its better to replace and get everything back into spec. I don't believe in tweeking settings, it might work temporarily but will end up worse than when u started. Might just need a good clean

kmcopytech
08-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Try:

1、Upgrade firmware to Goo-R5 called GC1-22;or 6B

2、Failed HV unit;

lucky13
08-28-2013, 11:49 PM
does it print yellow dark full bleed edge to edge covering all white areas and over printed images or is it a light yellow background with an edge erease 3mm white border around all edges of paper . a posted sample would be nice.

soemg10
03-12-2016, 10:21 PM
does it print yellow dark full bleed edge to edge covering all white areas and over printed images or is it a light yellow background with an edge erease 3mm white border around all edges of paper . a posted sample would be nice.
I had a problem with yellow vertical strips about 3 cm in the top and the bottom of the the page. A compromise solution was by setting the output tray on the long edge. I changed the magnetic roll and resolved

rpesa
08-27-2021, 03:11 PM
Hi
I have the same yellowish page on C554e. I am using refill toner from TN622. I changed the dev unit I worked for a while and now is giving me the same yellowish page edge to edge.
On other machine I use the same toner, same enviroment and it is working properly.
Any suggestion?

emujo2
08-27-2021, 04:06 PM
yes, open a new thread..this is 8 years old

Custom Search