PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous A skinny black line in the middle of the printed image

Custom Search

technosystems
08-24-2013, 10:33 PM
A skinny black line in the middle of the printed image!
What caused? And how is it treated?

Machine : Konica Minolta bizhub pro c5500

Thank you for all

JustManuals
08-25-2013, 03:39 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

pager727
08-25-2013, 07:03 AM
It's not a copy? Check the drum. Probably has a scratch

rrrohan
08-25-2013, 10:15 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

i would hope somone working on a production machine would already have access to these.

technosystems
08-25-2013, 10:16 PM

Paul@justmanuals.com

Dear, I have the service manual for my machine but i can't define this problem because i'm new in this field

technosystems
08-25-2013, 10:22 PM
It's not a copy? Check the drum. Probably has a scratch

This line appear in printed or copied papers
and Sometimes this line have some bends in some parts of it, other times there are no bends

minimerlin
08-25-2013, 10:59 PM

Thank you for allWhat have you checked to diagnose the fault? Can you post an exampl? Stop machine during run and check all areas, could be from anywhere..Fuser, transfer, drum etc.

Ikon Princess
08-25-2013, 11:23 PM
Wait a minute, you are in Cairo and people still complain about lines on their copies? Even with all that is going on there? All I can say is WOW really? Wish I could help you but I don't work on those machines. Best of luck to you and stay safe.

Saghir377
08-26-2013, 11:26 AM
hy dear normally this line from drum or charging hope you confirm it from change drum unit and corona unit.

Some time there is thread of dust in-front of charging corona you must clean black part of process unit after that C if it is from intermediate transfer belt cleaning.Some time toner stone came out from cleaning unit and stay on cleaning blade this can make line by rubbing the belt.
If same problem just send a scan image and what step you took for the problem in detail

technosystems
08-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Wait a minute, you are in Cairo and people still complain about lines on their copies? Even with all that is going on there? All I can say is WOW really? Wish I could help you but I don't work on those machines. Best of luck to you and stay safe.

Working is a principle in life ..Thank you

technosystems
08-26-2013, 11:30 PM
hy dear normally this line from drum or charging hope you confirm it from change drum unit and corona unit.

Some time there is thread of dust in-front of charging corona you must clean black part of process unit after that C if it is from intermediate transfer belt cleaning.Some time toner stone came out from cleaning unit and stay on cleaning blade this can make line by rubbing the belt.
If same problem just send a scan image and what step you took for the problem in detail

Thanks Dear .. i'll try

raffprint
09-19-2014, 01:06 AM
I know this is an old post but did you figure out where the line came from? I got one on my C364 and there was a small slice on the intermediate transfer belt. Put a new one on and within a couple hours of it running, had another small scratch in the same exact spot. Dead center of the belt and in line with the one toner picker that's on it. I'm thinking a jam with coated paper could have caused the picker to wedge into the belt. Just ordered a new one again but would really like to know if this jam indeed could have caused it or if it's something else. Everything else looked good on the machine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

gurko_gg
09-21-2014, 10:17 PM

Thank you for all

Hello,
remove the drum k and clean surface erase lamp.

regards

Custom Search