PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Pl Help me about Fiery Clone tool

Custom Search

chadson
08-26-2013, 08:43 AM
hi all

I also Fiery server...failed (Code FF)...OS....but now i want install new OS...i have a HDD OS before...but i am not used to Fiery clone tool....i did burn a CD version 1.6....when i insert CD ...appear command line ...i don't know do next step....no appear graphic like FCT guide...
Pleas help :confused::confused::confused:

My English very bad...i hope so...any one see me

Thank you guy help me....

Saghir377
08-26-2013, 10:27 AM
Dear fallow the steps it will makes easy for you

What kind of fiery u have.
If you have if you have EFI ic306 then you only need cd 1 System software cd 2 user software
It is very easy put 1st cd & fallow display then after some time it will ask for cd 2 and then will ask for restart some steps it will show u in display.

2nd and easy way take out hard disk from fiery there r three partitions format one by one. and make copy from any working fiery and past them in to the same partition. it will work.
kindly put all detail of your problem. leave this clone tools that r nothing

wseyller
08-26-2013, 11:57 PM
hi all

I also Fiery server...failed (Code FF)...OS....but now i want install new OS...i have a HDD OS before...but i am not used to Fiery clone tool....i did burn a CD version 1.6....when i insert CD ...appear command line ...i don't know do next step....no appear graphic like FCT guide...
Pleas help :confused::confused::confused:

My English very bad...i hope so...any one see me

Thank you guy help me....

I never seen a command line with FCT. Can you provide a screen shot.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mick01
08-27-2013, 04:58 AM
If the RIP is giving "FF" error it is likely to be an IC-408 (small EFI controller screwed to the back of the C6500/01)
Fiery Clone Tool will not work with this controller (server type EFI controller app only i.e ic303/305)
There are two ways of updating the system software in an IC-408

1) USB stick. The system software can be loaded onto a USB stick (I suggest minimum size 8gig but 4gig may work). USB prep tool software needs to be loaded onto a computer and used to copy the system software from the "system software" DVD to a USB stick. Once this is done the IC-408 is switched on with the USB stick inserted into the IC-408. The software will be copied from the USB stick into the IC-408 and loaded.

2) Directly from Computer to the IC-408. Connect the computer to the IC-408 via cross over cable. Insert the IC-408 System software disk and run the installer program. Follow the instructions on screen to complete.

Hope this helps

chadson
08-30-2013, 09:17 AM
If the RIP is giving "FF" error it is likely to be an IC-408 (small EFI controller screwed to the back of the C6500/01)
Fiery Clone Tool will not work with this controller (server type EFI controller app only i.e ic303/305)
There are two ways of updating the system software in an IC-408

1) USB stick. The system software can be loaded onto a USB stick (I suggest minimum size 8gig but 4gig may work). USB prep tool software needs to be loaded onto a computer and used to copy the system software from the "system software" DVD to a USB stick. Once this is done the IC-408 is switched on with the USB stick inserted into the IC-408. The software will be copied from the USB stick into the IC-408 and loaded.

2) Directly from Computer to the IC-408. Connect the computer to the IC-408 via cross over cable. Insert the IC-408 System software disk and run the installer program. Follow the instructions on screen to complete.

Hope this helps

please give me link software IC408....let me get it....

TheOwl
09-01-2013, 11:22 PM
If you have access to another controller which is the same, then the easiest way is to use something like Acronis or Ghost and clone the HDD in the good controller.

From there, simply apply that image to the controller needing the system install and then reconfigure it to the correct settings.

mrwho
09-02-2013, 07:42 PM
I had good results with Clonezilla (free and opensource) to copy the Fiery data from one HD to another. Worked fine the first time around, and without spending any additional money. How cool is that?

chadson
09-04-2013, 08:09 AM
If you have access to another controller which is the same, then the easiest way is to use something like Acronis or Ghost and clone the HDD in the good controller.

From there, simply apply that image to the controller needing the system install and then reconfigure it to the correct settings.

i used to ghost normal....but it not worked....im not.yet try acronis....

TheOwl
09-04-2013, 11:50 PM
When you say it didn't work, what happened exactly.

If your software is failing to image a drive, there could be a couple of things going on there such as the drive is stuffed or you may have a bad image file.

jpablo_mza
08-23-2018, 05:23 AM
Dear, I need the version 2.0 of that fiery (Pro80), I lost the discs and xp does not start, someone will have the images ?? Thank you very much for your help

Custom Search