PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!! HELP ME FAST!!

Custom Search

pager727
08-26-2013, 09:06 PM
I have a bizhub 363 just changed drum and developer, when i was running it out of tray one i heard a loud grinding noise the it jams at the fuser.
Changed the feed tires and now i can get 4 or 5 pages out of tray one then it makes the same noise and jams again. tray 2-4 are feeding fine

Thank you

Ctl-Alt-Del
08-26-2013, 10:07 PM
I have a bizhub 363 just changed drum and developer, when i was running it out of tray one i heard a loud grinding noise the it jams at the fuser.
Changed the feed tires and now i can get 4 or 5 pages out of tray one then it makes the same noise and jams again. tray 2-4 are feeding fine

Thank you

I'll ask the obvious questions, what's grinding and what jam codes are you getting? (My guess is that you'll figure it out pretty quick once you know what's wrong)

wseyller
08-26-2013, 11:15 PM
You have the tray 1 paper feed assembly & Paper feed clutch CL11. Since tray 2 works fine the transport motor, drive section that also drives tray 1 should not be an issue.

Otherwise did it work fine before changing drum and Dev. Maybe it is a different issue altogether. Does the print on the paper look distorted at all? Does the paper that jams get crumbled up or damaged? Jam codes? Give us more detailed info to help you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JR2ALTA
08-27-2013, 03:52 AM
Only thing that comes to mind is when I had a bh200 (same mechanics) grind from first tray.

had to remove drawers, found the feed mech and belt not meshing to try one drive.

Was able to pry metal brackets with long screwdriver to fix issue

JustManuals
08-27-2013, 06:24 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

CraigW
08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Print a management list and see if they were occurring previous to your work.

And yes, need jam codes.

pager727
09-12-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm a moron, it needed new feed tires

PeterG
09-16-2013, 07:20 AM
I'm a moron, it needed new feed tires

No argument from me.:D

Custom Search