PDA

View Full Version : KONICA c253 finisher removal

Custom Search

DOE
08-26-2013, 11:36 PM
hi i have not worked on or have a service manual for this machine. trying to remove finisher. it does not come out like other konicas i have worked on. sure that its simple but i am over lokking it. have a code 1183 because of sorter raising. thanks

PeterG
08-27-2013, 05:17 AM
I am taking a "stab in the dark" here. It's an FS-519 isn't it?
If so, slide it back in to the copier. Approach the copier from the left hand side, so you are facing the output trays.
You will notice that the trays are at an angle. Grasp the tray assembly both sides, & "Bend the crap out of it" until the trays are level.
Open & close the front cover, with the power on to reset the error & you are done.
You will hear teeth skipping, but they generally survive the experience.
You could of cause do it the proper way & take it apart & re-align the trays that way. But my way is easier.:D

DOE
08-27-2013, 05:39 PM
hi trays are not crooked. i am trying to remove the finisher but it doesnt release like the other konicas i have worked on. usually you stick a screwdriver into a slot and push and it releases sorter. cant find anything like that on this copier. sure this is easy and i am over looking it. can someone tell me how to do it. thanks

JustManuals
08-27-2013, 05:53 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

copier addict
08-27-2013, 06:52 PM
hi trays are not crooked. i am trying to remove the finisher but it doesnt release like the other konicas i have worked on. usually you stick a screwdriver into a slot and push and it releases sorter. cant find anything like that on this copier. sure this is easy and i am over looking it. can someone tell me how to do it. thanks

Check your other post. It is described there.

Custom Search