PDA

View Full Version : Dears ..rescued me please - bizhub pro c5500

Custom Search

technosystems
08-27-2013, 03:36 AM
My machine : Konica minolta bizhub pro c5500

Two weeks ago My Machine error occurred : c-2861, i tried to repair this error but no way
And after 2 days from that: error disappeared (Not knowing how it was repaired !!)

When I run the machine today I founded the same mistake again : c-2861

This error in service manual meaning that : Gamma correction/Y aborted. Patch output voltage is high.(Error 3)

Please help me ... Thanks for all

Mick01
08-27-2013, 04:39 AM
This could be caused by a number of items.
Worn "Y" developer- is the developer at or near end of life?
Worn "Y" developer unit- is the developing unit over life?
Dirty Gamma sensor- take out Colour registration unit and thoroughly clean the gamma sensor.
"Y" Charging unit not in correctly or at end of life.
Output internal test patterns to check for correct output.

hope this helps

technosystems
08-28-2013, 12:07 AM
This could be caused by a number of items.
Worn "Y" developer- is the developer at or near end of life?
Worn "Y" developer unit- is the developing unit over life?
Dirty Gamma sensor- take out Colour registration unit and thoroughly clean the gamma sensor.
"Y" Charging unit not in correctly or at end of life.
Output internal test patterns to check for correct output.

hope this helps

Many thanks for your cooperation but please i checked parts counter and i founded all of follow parts colored by red color and Exceeded end of life :

Item
P/N

Charging Corona /Y
A03UA460

Charging Corona /M
A03UA460

Charging Corona /C
A03UA460

Charging Corona /K
A03UA460

Enclosed Developing /Y
A04PT700

Enclosed Developing /M
A04PT800

Enclosed Developing /C
A04PT900

Enclosed Developing /K
A04PT600

Transfer belt
A03U5042

Toner collection sheet
65AA-293

Belt cleaning blade
A03U5530

1st transfer roller /Y
A03U5012

1st transfer roller /M
A03U5012

1st transfer roller /C
A03U5012

1st transfer roller /K
A03U5004

2nd transfer roller /U
65AA2611

Transfer belt separation claw
65AA-287

Separation claw solenoid
26NA8251

2nd transfer roller /L
65AA4501

Separation discharging unit
A03UA522

Belt regulating sleeve
A03U7250

Insulating sleeve /U
A03U7295

Fixing drive gear /B
A03U8082

Fixing bearing /1
A03U8078

Fixing drive gear /0
A03U8095

Feed/reverse rubber(tray2)
25SA4096

Registration roller
65LA-464

FNS paper exit roller /A
122H4825

FNS paper exit roller /B
A04D8904

FNS conveyance roller /4
13QE4531

please told me what can i do

If you can send me the steps to do to Output internal test patterns to check for correct output

Many thanks for you dear ..

emujo
08-28-2013, 01:34 AM
Get bent....you want to be and end user and run your machine into the ground, go ahead...but don't ask a tech to help you "reset" the counts so you can keep grinding out the copies at whatever price you jack it to your customers. It looks like you need everything replaced so call a tech and get it over with. Emujo

technosystems
08-28-2013, 02:55 AM
Get bent....you want to be and end user and run your machine into the ground, go ahead...but don't ask a tech to help you "reset" the counts so you can keep grinding out the copies at whatever price you jack it to your customers. It looks like you need everything replaced so call a tech and get it over with. Emujo

I understand that very well
I actually started my business in this field recently, but I connected with some clients to deliver them copies
And now here I am suffering from the lack of help, especially as my country's political problems and that it stops working often
I hope to find a way to run the machine until the situation improves here
I hope that I can find help in order to reset the counts temporarily

Ahmed

Mick01
08-28-2013, 08:02 AM
Hi Ahmed,
I will not instruct how to "reset" parts counters on a device without replacing the parts first. I will also not instruct how to get into service mode and output test patterns. I will advise however that the test pattern i would output is 8 pages of test pattern 62. If you know how to get into service mode this should make sense.
I STRONGLY advise you get a trained technician to look at your machine to resolve your issues. Your machine is in desperate need of a service.

JustManuals
08-28-2013, 05:21 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

technosystems
09-03-2013, 01:23 AM
Hi Ahmed,
I will not instruct how to "reset" parts counters on a device without replacing the parts first. I will also not instruct how to get into service mode and output test patterns. I will advise however that the test pattern i would output is 8 pages of test pattern 62. If you know how to get into service mode this should make sense.
I STRONGLY advise you get a trained technician to look at your machine to resolve your issues. Your machine is in desperate need of a service.

Dear Mick,
I can get into service mode, and now my problem not solved yet
But i run machine by circumvent :
I can not I run the machine in the usual way after warming up
I enter service mode before machine warming up and accessing "gamma sensor auto adjustment", machine make warming up for copy the page to do the adjustment But the adjustment not completed cause: "error value" !!! Then I get out of service mode and go to printing and machine run normal

I can arrive to test patterns but not know how to do it yet and how to discover the error..

Thank you for your attention
Ahmed

JR2ALTA
09-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Ahmed, I have a lot of respect for you while pursuing our shared occupation in the midst of violence and chaos.

But this machine is very complicated, it needs parts and a trained eye to get it working.

If it were a matter of cleaning the glass, or hitting the "work right dammit" button, we'd tell you.

Good luck, brother.

technosystems
09-03-2013, 05:49 AM
Ahmed, I have a lot of respect for you while pursuing our shared occupation in the midst of violence and chaos.

But this machine is very complicated, it needs parts and a trained eye to get it working.

If it were a matter of cleaning the glass, or hitting the "work right dammit" button, we'd tell you.

Good luck, brother.

Thank you my friend for polite dialogue
I know very well what you are you mean, but the problem for me that I've bought this Used machine from France and didn't purchase it from my country, therefore the agent here rejects to give me assistance even inks, I decided compelled to rely on myself in the implementation of my work
May you not be able to explain everything, but I hope you tell me :
what the first most important thing I have to do?
what the first most important part to purchase and replace it in order to solve the problem ?

I will replace every needed parts but gradually.

Many thanks for you :)

Hansoon
09-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Guys I think Ahmed deserves all our support.

Not only that he lives in a country in turmoil with a crashed economy but also the KonicaMinolta agent over there is an ass. Have been myself in Cairo just six month's ago and I can tell you life there is very tough.

Unfortunately I do not have experience with his machine so I cannot help here.

Good luck Ahmed, Allah maak.

Hans

technosystems
09-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Guys I think Ahmed deserves all our support.

Not only that he lives in a country in turmoil with a crashed economy but also the KonicaMinolta agent over there is an ass. Have been myself in Cairo just six month's ago and I can tell you life there is very tough.

Unfortunately I do not have experience with his machine so I cannot help here.

Good luck Ahmed, Allah maak.

Hans

You are really a conciliator in the description of the position which I suffer
Here in Egypt we can say that we didn't have Konica Minolta agency.

I think if i learned her enough learning, i will be the agency of Konica Minolta in Egypt :D:D:D

Thank you my brother Hansoon

907tec
09-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Do you have the Service Manual for this machine? It is essential. If you are comfortable working on the machine, I would begin with removing the yellow drum unit, yellow developer unit, and yellow charge unit from the machine. Clean the units, clean the area that they are installed in, and reinstall. At the same time, I would remove the laser slit glass (small strip of glass to the right of the developer unit, inside the machine main body). While the process unit is pulled out of the machine, carefully clean the Color Registration / Gamma Sensor assembly. This is located inside the main body, to the left of the transfer belt. There are 3 sensors located on the assembly, each hidden by a spring-loaded cover. Lift the covers and thoroughly clean the sensor windows. If the act of cleaning doesn't affect the error code, you will have to visually inspect many of the "expired" parts on your list. Look at the belt, especially.

technosystems
09-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Do you have the Service Manual for this machine? It is essential. If you are comfortable working on the machine, I would begin with removing the yellow drum unit, yellow developer unit, and yellow charge unit from the machine. Clean the units, clean the area that they are installed in, and reinstall. At the same time, I would remove the laser slit glass (small strip of glass to the right of the developer unit, inside the machine main body). While the process unit is pulled out of the machine, carefully clean the Color Registration / Gamma Sensor assembly. This is located inside the main body, to the left of the transfer belt. There are 3 sensors located on the assembly, each hidden by a spring-loaded cover. Lift the covers and thoroughly clean the sensor windows. If the act of cleaning doesn't affect the error code, you will have to visually inspect many of the "expired" parts on your list. Look at the belt, especially.

In fact, this is what I'm looking for. Thanks you dear for your cooperation
I have the service Manual, and i'll start with attempts to implement as much as possible.

You all the appreciation
Ahmed

Mick01
09-05-2013, 04:06 AM
Hi Ahmed,
If you know how to get into service mode (procedure in the manual) i will direct you in regards to test prints
Service Mode - Test Mode - Test pattern output mode
Screen has test pattern number and CMYK densities.
Input 62 into the test pattern
Input 255 into c,m,y,k densities (they should already be 255)
Press Print mode (bottom of the screen), choose the paper tray you want the test prints to come from, input 8 into the quantity and press print.
The machine will output 8 prints, these are gradation pages for Y,M,C,K,R,G,B and 3 colour process (CMY on one page)

When you examine the prints look for void lines, dark streaks etc. This can isolate any issues with the individual colours.
If you can scan the first 4 pages (YMCK single colour) and attach them one of us can probably advise on a course of action for you.

Hope this helps,
Mick

technosystems
09-05-2013, 05:20 AM
Hi Ahmed,
If you know how to get into service mode (procedure in the manual) i will direct you in regards to test prints
Service Mode - Test Mode - Test pattern output mode
Screen has test pattern number and CMYK densities.
Input 62 into the test pattern
Input 255 into c,m,y,k densities (they should already be 255)
Press Print mode (bottom of the screen), choose the paper tray you want the test prints to come from, input 8 into the quantity and press print.
The machine will output 8 prints, these are gradation pages for Y,M,C,K,R,G,B and 3 colour process (CMY on one page)

When you examine the prints look for void lines, dark streaks etc. This can isolate any issues with the individual colours.
If you can scan the first 4 pages (YMCK single colour) and attach them one of us can probably advise on a course of action for you.

Hope this helps,
Mick

Your esteemed interactions with others, forcing anyone to respect the place which you are in.
Everyone here deserves respect and appreciation, and this shows that the place is here already respectable place
I'm really happy to be here with you .. Thanks brothers

Custom Search