PDA

View Full Version : Set Baud Rate and ECM defaults in Konica Bizhub C452

Custom Search

AtlantekPC
08-27-2013, 06:27 PM
I need to be able to set the default baud rate and turn ECM off permanently (until I change it). I can't seem to find where, and the office staff doesn't want to do it manually each time they fax. We're doing it over a Cisco SPA box (I know, Og say voip fax is bad). Anyway, everything is set up, and Konica has been about as helpful as bacon in Dubai since we own the machine, and don't have a contract. I found a previous post about getting into service mode, but being a windows admin//network admin, I'd rather ask than break something. I couldn't find the answer in the user manual.

emujo
08-27-2013, 10:40 PM
Service Mode/FAX/COMMUNICATION/OTHERS will put you in the ECM area, scroll through the comm settings to find the baud rates. Emujo

JustManuals
08-27-2013, 11:40 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

AtlantekPC
08-28-2013, 03:29 AM
Service Mode/FAX/COMMUNICATION/OTHERS will put you in the ECM area, scroll through the comm settings to find the baud rates. Emujo

Thanks. Is there any way to force baud rate outside of the V34/V8, V17 etc. area?

emujo
08-28-2013, 08:42 PM
WUSIWYG...Emujo

Custom Search