PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C452/NEC IT45C6 - Error Code: C-D022

Custom Search

I.D.S.
08-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Good morning my fellow technicians!

I have a client here with a Konica Minolta C452 (NEC equivalent would be a IT45C6). Yesterday it gave an error code that read "Internal Error" and the code was "C-D022". When I checked the service manual for this code, it doesn't exist. But all the codes that start with "C-D" point to a problem with the hard drive. Turning the machine on and off from the main switch seems to clear the code for a while, but it eventually comes back. My question to you is simple: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! I'm not trained on Konica Minolta so I can't really get any support from their end.

Can any of you shed some light on the issue? Or at least point me in the right direction? I'm stumped on this. The machine only has about 60K on it so I know it can't be any of the consumables or anything else for that matter.

Thanks in advance!

I.D.S.

habik
08-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Good morning my fellow technicians!

I have a client here with a Konica Minolta C452 (NEC equivalent would be a IT45C6). Yesterday it gave an error code that read "Internal Error" and the code was "C-D022". When I checked the service manual for this code, it doesn't exist. But all the codes that start with "C-D" point to a problem with the hard drive. Turning the machine on and off from the main switch seems to clear the code for a while, but it eventually comes back. My question to you is simple: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! I'm not trained on Konica Minolta so I can't really get any support from their end.

Can any of you shed some light on the issue? Or at least point me in the right direction? I'm stumped on this. The machine only has about 60K on it so I know it can't be any of the consumables or anything else for that matter.

Thanks in advance!

I.D.S.

You sure it is CD-022 or is it CD202

First one Yes pointing to HDD try read write check on the lot in Service Mode
- I'd flash with latest FW and if that doesn't help then Back up address book and Settings and Full HDD format

Second CD202 points to Memory so changing module, or do memory check the both quick and rolling over. if nothing after 15 minutes then would do step 1.

I.D.S.
08-28-2013, 07:15 PM
You sure it is CD-022 or is it CD202

First one Yes pointing to HDD try read write check on the lot in Service Mode
- I'd flash with latest FW and if that doesn't help then Back up address book and Settings and Full HDD format

Second CD202 points to Memory so changing module, or do memory check the both quick and rolling over. if nothing after 15 minutes then would do step 1.

Thanks for the quick reply habik!

Yes, I'm definitely sure it's C-D022. I've done the read/write check on the hard drive and it seems to be working fine. I also flashed the latest firmware and that seemed to solve it until I cycled the power.

Haven't done anything with the memory yet. I'll be checking that as soon as I return to the client's location. I'll be sure to post an update as soon as I can.

Thanks again!

Custom Search