PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Can find part in C280 manual

Custom Search

David Morrison
08-28-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm actually working on a VL2822C, but it cross references with a C280. Anyway, I have a broken connector; the connector that the finisher plugs into. I can't seem to find it in the manual. What section can I find this in?

JustManuals
08-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Look harder.

David Morrison
08-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Look harder.

I don't have time. I fixed 7 copiers today and incompleted 1 for parts. I have 5 to do for tomorrow. I asked my parts guy to look up the part for me this afternoon and he hasn't found it yet.

CompyTech
08-28-2013, 10:07 PM
I think it's part of a harness that goes back to the PRCB. I never could find it either. Neither the one for the ADF too. Might want to give KMBS a call and see if they could help.

Good luck.

lucky13
08-28-2013, 10:40 PM
A0edn10d00 fns relay harness page 47 of the c280,c360,c220 parts manual this is also the adf harness as well

emujo
08-29-2013, 12:08 AM
I don't have time. I fixed 7 copiers today and incompleted 1 for parts. I have 5 to do for tomorrow. I asked my parts guy to look up the part for me this afternoon and he hasn't found it yet.

No whining!!!! Were all busy believe it or not.

David Morrison
08-29-2013, 01:12 AM
A0edn10d00 fns relay harness page 47 of the c280,c360,c220 parts manual this is also the adf harness as well

I don't think that's right. I need the part that the harness plugs into. I included a picture in my original quote. Or does the harness come with the outside connector?

emujo
08-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Did you look at the parts book? It clearly shows he's correct. ADF/Finsher harness are 1 item.

blackcat4866
08-29-2013, 01:34 AM

I don't have time? Yet you expect someone else to look it up for you on their own time? Only one word for that: lazy.
=^..^=

David Morrison
08-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Did you look at the parts book? It clearly shows he's correct. ADF/Finsher harness are 1 item.

Of course I looked at the parts book.

David Morrison
08-29-2013, 10:45 PM
I don't have time? Yet you expect someone else to look it up for you on their own time? Only one word for that: lazy.
=^..^=

OMG! If I can't find it, my parts guy can look for it; isn't that his job? My daily average is approximately 8 copiers/day and everyone wants their copier fixed first. If I can't find a part in a reasonable amount of time (maybe an hour), I can certainly ask someone else. Sorry I even asked in this forum. You are the lazy one for not lending me a hand when a fellow technician is in need! In the 5 years I've serviced copiers, I've only had to have someone else look up a part for me maybe 2 times. (20 years with laser printers; never had to ask). Give me a break! My parts guy told me this part has never been ordered for any of our customers in Maine. Geesh. Grow up, will you!? I ask a simple question and you get all over me.

David Morrison
08-29-2013, 11:16 PM

Thank you for your help. I forwarded your email to my parts guy and he agreed that that sounds right. Meanwhile, he was stripping the connector off a spare 2822C in the warehouse. It's nice to know that there are helpful people on here and not just troublemakers. We are all in this together and we should be helping one another; not bashing each other.

Cheers! ;)

blackcat4866
08-30-2013, 12:12 AM
your choice.

emujo
08-30-2013, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=David Morrison;375841. We are all in this together and we should be helping one another; not bashing each other.

Cheers! ;)[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, I seem to have missed all your helpful posts and technical inputs...it's a 2 way street, take the bashing and say thanks or nothing until you've contributed something. Emujo

David Morrison
08-30-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm sorry, I seem to have missed all your helpful posts and technical inputs...it's a 2 way street, take the bashing and say thanks or nothing until you've contributed something. Emujo

I help when I can. I'm not on here a lot.

David Morrison
08-30-2013, 02:39 PM

ok, I want to be more helpful. How do I get notifications when people have questions?

emujo
08-30-2013, 02:52 PM
You don't but when you answer, or ask a question, you will be subscribed to that thread. When someone posts a response you will get an email stating so. Other than that, just pop on once in a while and if you can offer some assistance, provide it. After you've helped other techs, you will also start to hammer on the idiots that ask for firmware or manuals, for free, on their 1st posts. It's actually a lot of fun to ridicule them, but you'll see...Emujo

habik
08-30-2013, 03:39 PM
I believe, that Konica PM have all the part numbers in, vendors usually don't. Know that feeling! However if you have a parts guy, I think he should have requested the PM from your supplier of parts for up to date PM.

Or

If you'd look harder, Paul might haved closed one eye and as one off he may have looked it up for you :) ...maybe

I can't help you as I have only Olivetti equivalent version so same boat.

Have a nice weekendŽ!

Hansoon
08-30-2013, 05:34 PM
"I don't have time."
"You are the lazy one for not lending me a hand when a fellow technician is in need!"
"Geesh. Grow up, will you!?"
"It's nice to know that there are helpful people on here and not just troublemakers."

I think you're a dork, not a "Fellow Technician"

Real techs do not communicate with their colleagues in this way.

Hans

David Morrison
08-30-2013, 07:49 PM
I think you're a dork, not a "Fellow Technician"

Real techs do not communicate with their colleagues in this way.

Hans

No kidding. I asked a simple question and several of you jumped on my case instead of helping me out. A couple people were helpful, but most everyone else was rude. I only use this web site as a last resort anyway.

Custom Search