PDA

View Full Version : MacGuyver du jour

Custom Search

blackcat4866
08-29-2013, 02:46 AM
I just wanted to share yesterdays MacGuyver special.

This is the primary transfer cleaning unit on a bizhub C35. The cleaning unit was packed solid, and the shaft for the idler was ... well it was missing. Fortunately for me the gear was found under the yellow imaging unit. When looking for a substitute shaft, I was digging through a bin of 5mm allen screws in the customers tool room. At the bottom of the bin I found two blanks, 30mm x 5mm cylinders that had not yet passed through the screw machine. I couldn't have asked for better.

Zeldaman
08-29-2013, 11:53 AM
Hi there!
Congratulations Blackcat, really good work. One question: i allways get great headache when i hear "bizhub c35", how about you? This week iīve changed the complete right door-assy, itīs unbelivible what you have to remove to change it. I hate this little POS!!!!:mad:
Greetings...

EarthKmTech
08-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Hi there!
Congratulations Blackcat, really good work. One question: i allways get great headache when i hear "bizhub c35", how about you? This week iīve changed the complete right door-assy, itīs unbelivible what you have to remove to change it. I hate this little POS!!!!:mad:
Greetings...

Are you sure there isnt a cheat method as per the c20 ?

The first time i changed the rhs door on one of those i was swearing excessively untill i discovered the secret method that takes under 10 minutes total.

blackcat4866
08-29-2013, 11:51 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of changing the right side door yet, but this will be the candidate if there is one. They should have got the C360, but under-bought. This one will be beat to death long before it's lease is up. =^..^=

Custom Search