PDA

View Full Version : print err

Custom Search

Phrag
09-03-2013, 06:03 AM
G'day everyone,

I've got a query in regards to print errors on a C280, specifically.

Basically, what I want to know is whether there is a way to automatically bypass an errored print job that is in the queue to be printed (not spooled).

For example; (in the job list) On the C280, the top/fore most job has errored because (for arguments sake) it's asking for 8 1/2 x 11" paper in the bypass tray. Is there a setting/option to allow jobs that are behind it to overtake this in the queue (automatically) so there isn't a holdup in printing?

I know you can manually increase job priority, or manually select a particular tray for the job that errored.

SmellsHot
09-03-2013, 12:28 PM
In admin, system settings, theres something called "skip job operation". Theres not a great description in the manual for what it really does. So I'd say give it a shot.....

Phrag
09-06-2013, 01:49 AM
In admin, system settings, theres something called "skip job operation". Theres not a great description in the manual for what it really does. So I'd say give it a shot.....

Unfortuntately, that doesn't seem to do what I wanted. Shame.

Nevertheless, A4/LTR override will suffice for the 8 1/2 x 11 issue for the meantime.

Cheers for the suggestion.

JustManuals
09-06-2013, 07:49 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search