PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 600 2nd side paper flying ( image blur )

Custom Search

ck1
09-05-2013, 02:18 AM
when use duplexing , the 2nd page fly to touch the drum separater ( No Jam ) .i change the c.wire but still problem .Any ideal or setting for charging unit ? thanks

Mick01
09-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Can you please clarify what you mean in regards to Charge? i am assuming you mean the separation corona wire, not the charge wire. Is this correct?
Most likely this is a paper curl issue, not machine issue, try loading the stock short edge feed and try. Try another stock in the machine.

ck1
09-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Can you please clarify what you mean in regards to Charge? i am assuming you mean the separation corona wire, not the charge wire. Is this correct?
Most likely this is a paper curl issue, not machine issue, try loading the stock short edge feed and try. Try another stock in the machine.
Put landscape no thing issue ....

Mick01
09-05-2013, 07:45 AM
OK if i understand you correctly short edge feed is no problem. try another brand of paper or a fresh ream of the paper you are currently using.

ck1
09-05-2013, 09:12 AM
OK if i understand you correctly short edge feed is no problem. try another brand of paper or a fresh ream of the paper you are currently using.
Ok thanks i will try

Custom Search