PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizhub C253 Network settings disappeared

Custom Search

Doug James
09-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Weired, The customer said one day that they stopped being able to scan. They have a rip attached to this machine and it is acting like it is communicating with the machine but it isn't. Under administrator the network setting button is gone. Is it a licensing issue or something like that.

blackcat4866
09-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Let's start with:

What type of scanning?
What OS?
What settings?

We'll need just a little more to work with. =^..^=

Doug James
09-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Let's start with:

What type of scanning?
What OS?
What settings?

We'll need just a little more to work with. =^..^=
Sorry, The Administrator settings says it should have a network settings button and it doesn't show one. (Thinking that is the crux of the problem) The customer workstation can't scan from the copier to their workstation. Think they are running windows 7 but not sure. I sent a computer guy over their and he couldn't fix it. (I am not very computer savy) The customer hired another computer tech who called me. Since one of my customers I am doing all I can to help.

blackcat4866
09-06-2013, 01:37 AM
So far you've only ruled out scan-to-email. =^..^=

Doug James
09-06-2013, 01:48 AM
So far you've only ruled out scan-to-email. =^..^= I will get some more info on this tomorrow. They are an add agency and use scan to copy pictures to manipulate on their workstation. I think that is what they are having problems with. If I remember right they can print to it actually. I am really over my head here but it is stuff I need to learn... Thanks so much for your feedback

lanierboy
09-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi,

If you have a Fiery rip fitted to the machine then the standard network settings in the admin menu will not be there.
you need to click on the (i) icon on the front screen of the copier and this will open the fiery menu.

from there you can select print pages>config page and find all the details you need.

hope this helps

Doug James
09-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Hi,

If you have a Fiery rip fitted to the machine then the standard network settings in the admin menu will not be there.
you need to click on the (i) icon on the front screen of the copier and this will open the fiery menu.

from there you can select print pages>config page and find all the details you need.

hope this helps It helps alot Thanks so much !!!

copytech,mike
10-10-2015, 09:01 PM
It helps alot Thanks so much !!!

Hardrive is not installed or not turned on and formatted. Requires two types of format. When not installed
no scan functions or net settings will appear.

Custom Search