PDA

View Full Version : Jamming c353 delivery problem and error

Custom Search

acsolutions
09-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Hello, The c353 I'm working on will intermittently not delivery properly and I got a error 11a0 after running 200 copies, they had that code 2 months ago. The upper delivery roller is idle and the lower roller drives but looks feels like it slips ( is there a one way?) it looks like it's direct drive from the motor but not sure! When the gate drops may be a delay, hard to tell! any help would be great! Thanks!

JustManuals
09-07-2013, 07:07 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

minimerlin
09-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Hello, The c353 I'm working on will intermittently not delivery properly and I got a error 11a0 after running 200 copies, they had that code 2 months ago. The upper delivery roller is idle and the lower roller drives but looks feels like it slips ( is there a one way?) it looks like it's direct drive from the motor but not sure! When the gate drops may be a delay, hard to tell! any help would be great! Thanks!I take it that the machine has a finisher? Which model is it? Sounds like you have a one-way gear clutch slipping.

acsolutions
09-07-2013, 09:56 PM
I take it that the machine has a finisher? Which model is it? Sounds like you have a one-way gear clutch slipping.

It's an FS-519 finisher, on the front of the finisher there is the one way and the spring clutch, I cleaned the oneway but could not get to the spring clutch without spliting the machine, the spring clutch controls the reverse paddles and I dont think that is the problem that's why I was wondering if there was a oneway between the motor and the delivery rollers, it looks like the motor directly drives the delivery rollers! Thanks

EarthKmTech
09-08-2013, 07:01 AM
on the green knobed shaft for jam release that turns those rollers theres 2 one way gears.

its the smaller one. replace it and deglaze and clean the shaft for both.

very common problem, so much so that i keep them in the car, although not many of these finishers left now.

dissasembly aint difficult but you do have to separate the elevator section from the main finisher body, which aint rocket science.

acsolutions
09-09-2013, 03:52 AM
on the green knobed shaft for jam release that turns those rollers theres 2 one way gears.

its the smaller one. replace it and deglaze and clean the shaft for both.

very common problem, so much so that i keep them in the car, although not many of these finishers left now.

dissasembly aint difficult but you do have to separate the elevator section from the main finisher body, which aint rocket science.
Thanks, What are the part numbers for those two gears. Thanks

Custom Search