PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7272, IP-511a

Custom Search

copyman
02-22-2008, 10:08 PM
i tried several times to input the IP,subnet & gateway on the copier op panal but will not hold the address. after i put in the address and then print out the config page it still has the old Ip address on it. i tried it many times doing different things like backing out, powering machine off and on, etc. what am i missing? thanks in advance

Juggy
06-09-2008, 11:20 AM
once you put the ip address, you need to come to one menu up and their is option which says update NIC. you need to do update nic it will as the password enter sysadm

matt34
12-12-2008, 06:27 PM
I have been having the same problem! I have updated the NIC very time time but when after the machine updates the IP address is "Not Configured". The only way I have gotten it to work is to use the autoconfig option which is a pain because everytime the machine is turned off the address changes and I have to reinstall the print drives in the computers. Any suggestions? Any at all!?

tervel12
12-12-2008, 09:07 PM
If you can get the NIC to grab an address, then input that address into a web browser and change the IP address there. Be sure to uncheck the Auto-configure or DHCP option. The password is: sysadm (all lower case).

After you apply this setting, just wait about 5 minutes and it should print out a new status page with the IP address.

BizHead
12-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Remember to check the function " Store in nvram"

jt888
12-15-2008, 10:27 PM
I had the same problem. Konica 7272 wouldn't not take the ip address manaully.
However, it did finally when I changed the temporary ip address to the static one through the web manage. However, now I'm unable to web manage the static ip address. The static ip address ping fine and I'm able to scan and send documents via email. Anyone has any idea? I disable the AppleTalk and Netware.

amozart
05-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Object Not Found
The requested URL '/main.htm' was not found on the RomPager server.
Return to last page

Web Utilities used to work. After the copy servicer came out the first time, it only became possible to use Web Utilities to enter a few settings with most being inaccessible even though I have and entered the password. After they came out the second time, I now get the above error message.

TheOwl
05-24-2010, 01:37 AM
If you are running a proxy server within your business, then you will need to make sure that there is an exception for the copiers IP Address or just turn of the proxy settings all together. You must have Java or MSVM (Microsfot Virtual Machine) install to view the web interface correctly. Make sure you don't have any pop up blockers running. Also make sure that the web interface is enabled from the machine.

For anyone having issues with DHCP (Auto IP), then I suggest that you read up on DHCP reservations as this will solve your issue. Even though the machine is getting it's IP Address everytime from the DHCP server, the server will make sure that the copier receives the same IP everytime. You can also use the copiers NETBIOS / DNS name to print to rather than the IP address.

Custom Search