PDA

View Full Version : Print Quality compare between C351 & C352

Custom Search

brianho80
09-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Hi Guys,

have you ever compare print quality between C351 and C352?

if happen to me at my customer who using both machines side to side. they found that C351 print out has more contrast and dark density where C352 cannot print out same quality as C351.

on C352, i try run Stabilizer ; run color gradation and check color registration.
Also, i try to change [background voltage]; [D Max Density]; [TCR supply] with max +/- value but result remain the same.

Next steps, i am thinking to change all IU to test. anyone has any ideas?

copier addict
09-10-2013, 08:19 PM
What is the age if the consumables? IUs, transfer belt, transfer roller. Have you cleaned the printheads? Cleaned the charge grids?

blackcat4866
09-11-2013, 12:20 AM
What is the age if the consumables? IUs, transfer belt, transfer roller. Have you cleaned the printheads? Cleaned the charge grids?

Yeah, that was my question. Just because counters are clear does not mean imaging units are new. Many dealers use replacement chips. =^..^=

brianho80
09-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Yeah, that was my question. Just because counters are clear does not mean imaging units are new. Many dealers use replacement chips. =^..^=

Yes, I agree with that too, machines were bought from dealer and we don't know the history of the machines.
Well, I haven't tried clean up print head and charge grid.

think of change transfer roller first, let see the result in the next visit.

thanks a lot...

EarthKmTech
09-11-2013, 10:10 PM
they're not even the same engine, they are never going to print the same as each other, period. Not to mention one is a laser printer and the other an LED.

I hope you did an initialize and gradation adjustment on the C351 as well, it actually looks like its printing too dark.

wseyller
09-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Also the drivers could be much different.

Also if they want to get similar results between both units they probably need a print controller.

This of course is after the copier has been properly maintenanced and then doing initialize and gradation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search