PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250 long warm up time

Custom Search

DOE
09-10-2013, 06:16 PM
i had a 250 i posted earlier on that had alot of problems. (c2557, c2211)i had a parts machine so i rebuilt it with problem copier. this one goes to ready to copy but only after it warms up for 5 min. i can tuen it off and right back on and its another 5 min. wait. the screen stays on the konica minolta screen for 5 min. then switches to ready to copy screen. when i try to make copy says i have wrong paper size and when i choose it freezes up and you cant do anything. need to get past the warm up problem so i can work on the other problems. any advise would be apreciated. the copier i used to rebuild did not have this problem nor did this machine when it worked.

copier addict
09-10-2013, 08:16 PM
It sounds like either the toner bottle is empty, or, it is set to DHCP and not connected to a network and it is waiting for an IP address.
Set it to manual and put in an IP.
Hope this helps.

JustManuals
09-11-2013, 06:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

wseyller
09-12-2013, 05:26 AM
I would try flashing a full firmware and doing a total reset. Unplug any accessories and any data cables to see if issue persist.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search